Registration is required to attend After Hours Teen Center. Registration can be completed online here.
- A parent or guardian must accompany their teen to the library to verify ID. Alternatively, parents and teens can stop by the Cascades Library front desk anytime during open hours to complete pre-verification.
- Please note: Teens who attended After Hours prior to March 2020 must re-register. Re-registration is required to verify parent/guardian identification and to update contact information.
After Hours Teen Center at Cascades Library is for students age 12 through Grade 12 and is held on Friday nights. Click here for the upcoming schedule.
- Teens must arrive between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Late arrivals will be denied entry.
- Registration is required. A parent/guardian must be present for registration.
- Parents/guardians must keep phone number(s) and contact information up to date.
- Teens MUST be picked up by 9 p.m. Late pickups will be denied entry the following week.
- If picking up prior to 8:30 p.m., parents/guardians/designees must come into the library.
- Teens not requiring transportation may leave at 8:30 p.m. Loudoun County Public Library is not responsible for their safety after they exit the facility.
- AHTC follows Loudoun County Public Schools Inclement Weather Closing schedule.
Violation of AHTC rules may result in exclusion from the program.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Teens must be respectful of other teens, library staff, security personnel, presenters and volunteers.
- Verbally or physically threatening/harassing others is strictly prohibited. Attendees violating this rule may be banned from the program and possibly face criminal prosecution.
- Inappropriate language and attire are prohibited. Shoes must be worn at all times. “Appropriate attire” is determined solely by the library staff.
- Teens must follow the instructions of library staff and security personnel at all times.
- Teens are responsible for their own property and are encouraged to leave valuables at home.
- No bags of any kind are allowed except for teens with medical exceptions.